Today one of my readers emailed me to ask me if her skin pigmentation’s due to Iron Deficiency. Skin Pigmentation is not due to Iron Deficiency but it’s the exact opposite, its due to Iron Overload. Yes, when our skin accumulates more Iron than needed it will reflect on our skin by making it look dark. Iron Deficiency makes our skin look Pale, not dark. Skin Pigmentation could also be due to Vitamin E and Vitamin A Deficiency. So if your skin starts getting dark you should consider adding these Vitamins in your Daily Diet or go for additional Supplements. But please CONSULT your doctor before starting any supplement. Vitamin A overdose can have serious side effects.
Include the following list in your daily diet if you are suffering from Skin Pigmentation-
Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Corn oil
Here are some Home Remedies for Skin Pigmentation.
1. Apply Vitamin E Gel Caplets(400mg) on the affected area everyday before going to bed.
2. Grate some Raw Potato, squeeze the Juice out of it and apply on your face. Rinse off after 20 minutes. Its an excellent Skin Lightener.
3. Mix some Orange Peel Powder with Raw Milk and make a thick paste and apply on your face. Rinse off after 20 minutes. Its a very good Skin Lightener.
4. Apply some mashed Strawberry on your face and rinse off after 15 minutes to get lighter complexion.
5. Mix some Lemon Juice and Cucumber Juice in equal proportion and apply on your face, Rinse off after 20 minutes to get brighter complexion.
6. Make a face pack out of Ground Almonds(Soaked Overnight) and Raw Milk or Cream and apply on your face. Rinse off after 20 minutes.
7. Take 3 Tbsp Green Papaya Paste and apply on your face. Rinse off after 20 minutes. The Enzyme called Papain present in Green Papaya works as an exfoliator and helps remove dead skin and reveals smoother, softer and Fairer Skin. Papaya is also an AntiOxidant. (I had forgotten to include this precious remedy but one of my readers reminded me of this. Thank you!).